The North Coast Contesters are pleased to host the 22nd Annual Dayton Contest Dinner. 2014 Contest Dinner tickets are ready and on sale now! There will be no Contest Dinner tickets for purchase at the door. We expect a quick sell out. Order your tickets early!
ICOM has generously donated an IC-7600 to be given away during the Contest Dinner!
The Contest dinner will be held on Saturday night, May 17, 2014 at 6:30pm. Cash bar opens at 5:30pm. Located at the Crowne Plaza Hotel (Official Contest Hotel) at 5th and Jefferson Streets (Next to the Downtown Convention Center) Dayton, Ohio in the Van Cleve Ballroom.
Contest Dinner Highlights:
- Master of Ceremonies: John Dorr, K1AR
- Dinner Speaker: Doug Grant, K1DG
- 2014 CQ Contest Hall of Fame Inductions: Randy Thompson, K5ZD
- Many contest operators from around the world attend this event. If you enjoy radio contesting, you do not want to miss this Contest Dinner!
- Prime Rib of Beef (Vegetarian menu available)
- Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Choice of Beverage (Coffee, Hot or Iced Tea)
Cost & Ticket Sales:
- $40.00 per person, with random seating.
- $308.00 for a Full Table for 8 (8 tickets must be purchased by ONE person). One table will then be reserved for that person. Location of the reserved table will be random.
- Seating is limited. No tickets will be sold at the door.
- See the Order Tickets page to purchase tickets via PayPal or Check.
- You must bring your printed PayPal receipt to the dinner to get in.
- Sorry, no refunds.
Special thanks to KA9FOX at QTH.com for putting this site together for us! Please support QTH.com with your web hosting and domain name business.
Questions or Comments? See the Contact Us page.